Good Finance is one of the fast mini-credit entities that operate in Spain. They offer small credits in a simple and seemingly transparent way.
What to know about Good Finance’s personal loan?
- They allow you to request an amount between € 50 and € 800. If you are a new Good Finance customer you can only request € 300.
- The return time ranges between 7 and 30 days.
- You will not be able to access these mini-credits if you are on the delinquency list as ASNEF.
- You must have a demonstrable income of at least € 800.
- Interest rates are quite competitive. For example, if you ask for a loan for 270 euros, you will have to pay 93.15 euros of interest for a total to be canceled of 363.15 euros, which represents a 34.5% interest.
How does the Good Finance mini credit work?
Good Finance financial products are a good help to solve specific money problems. Through its website you can request a loan of up to € 300 if you are a new customer and up to € 800 for people who have already trusted them.
Read their conditions well and get ready to receive your money in a few minutes. The return time ranges between 7 and 30 days.
You must have a demonstrable income of at least € 800.
ADVANTAGES AND DISADVANTAGES OF Good Finance PRODUCTS
- Immediate response
- Flexibility of payment between 7 and 30 days.
- Application and processing totally online.
- There are no fees for early cancellation.
- Competitive interest rates.
- It is very fast and transparent.
- It does not have first free credit like other entities.
- It requires a minimum monthly income of € 800.
- Does not accept ASNEF.
- You can defer the payment but it charges you commission.
- They do not have automatic verification.
- The late fee is 1.2% daily.